Your privacy is very important to us. This page explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or submit a form.
Although you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address for any of the above reasons, you also may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Here are the ways we use your information
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To respond to your contact form submissions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails to you
- The email address you provide for order processing may also be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
(Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We have implemented and use Display Advertising for this website.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise this website online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- This site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
This policy was last modified on May 29th, 2013